Fashion, Shopping and General Life Musings from a Twentysomething Living in New York

Thursday, December 30

Reed Krakoff Love!

Have you heard of Reed Krakoff, a new line created by the Executive Creative Director at Coach? He has been making waves with his new line of handbags, shoes, ready to wear, jewelry and accessories! Many textiles including leather, exotics, wool, and canvas have been used to create the handbags and shoes.

For the past few months, during my strolls through Saks' 8th Floor shoe collection, my eyes have longingly gravitated towards the Reed Krakoff flats. When Saks made their first markdowns, I saw some of the flats on discounted, but they still were not at the right price point.

I spent Christmas with my family in MD, which I absolutely adored. But I was very sad to not be able to go to the NYC Saks on the day after Christmas, because I knew that my chances of getting my beloved Reed Krakoff flats would be quite diminished by showing up at the Tysons Corner store. But I decided to go. And with glee, I found the flats and purchased them! But they were in the wrong size:( So I ended up purchasing the correct size on the designer's website. But when I returned to Tysons to return the wrong sized flats, they also found a pair of flats in another color in my size! So here are photos!

Photobucket

black flats <3

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

charcoal flats (but they look brown).

Find the flats marked down to 60% off here.

No comments: