Fashion, Shopping and General Life Musings from a Twentysomething Living in New York

Wednesday, May 13

Celeb Filled Weeks:)

Hi! So the last two weeks have been filled with meetings/introductions to some of my favorite people:)

Two weeks ago, I got to meet Eric Bana, one of the sexiest actors and directors out there. He was promoting his directorial debut that also happened to be shown in the Tribeca Film Festival. Silly girl took the picture when I was mooning over him, oh well.


You've seen all of my pictures from the Rebecca Minkoff Sample Sale:) Well, my friend Dee took a lovely photo of Rebecca and me! It's always exciting to be able to chat with her at events!And I was so glad to hang out with Dee that night too!!


Last week, I also saw my favorite author, Jen Lancaster, for the 3rd year in a row! She is so amazing. I waited for 2 whole hours to have Pretty in Plaid signed by her. As she was signing a book for the girl in front of me, she exclaimed, "hey, I know you, you're my Georgetown girl!". Ok, so I corrected her, but then she was like, they're DC schools to me, and I definitely understand her. But she so recognized and remembered me and our drinking at Telephone Bar. I love her! She also introduced me to her publicist again! It was so exciting:)



Enjoy the pics!

No comments: