Fashion, Shopping and General Life Musings from a Twentysomething Living in New York

Sunday, April 5

Hayden Harnett Sample Sale Loot

Let's just say that it was amazing...


Hayden Harnett Sonia Jacket, Zelda boots in eucalyptus. only pair at the ss.


Ibiza tote in Violet, only one at the ss


owl coin purse.


mushroom charm on my RM bbw mam


Sonia jacket and cute black chain purse for a night on the town


Sonia jacket is so amazing, it even has hidden pockets!


I *love* the Dekker jacket, it fits me perfectly


Dekker jacket


Love.


Rascal wanted to get in a shot. Wearing the Madeleine boots in brandy


Madeleine boots in brandy. Also purchased a pair in black! (please excuse the tags on the bottom)


Madeleine boots.

Amazingly enough, I purchased $3000 worth of items for $400:)

2 comments:

Diana said...

i love the Dekker Jacket and those brown boots! HOTNESS!

That It Girl said...

Thank you! I can't stop wearing the jacket:)